Due to monthly changes in pricing from GM, all pricing listed on the site are subject to change without notice.
Prices offered online cannot be honored at our retail counter and are available only for orders placed via the internet.
GM PARTS ALTERNATE CATALOG - Please read the following instructions carefully:
- This Mitchell catalog provided by Trademotion is an online parts catalog to be used as a reference guide. It is provided as a convenience to our shoppers and offers an alternate method for locating the parts you need.
- This catalog is not a GM Parts catalog, and is not owned nor operated by GM or by BuyGMPartsDirect.com.
- BuyGMPartsDirect.com does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided within this alternate GM parts catalog, nor is BuyGMPartsDirect.com responsible for any incorrect part numbers or incorrect prices obtained through this alternate catalog.
- Although the majority of the data in the catalog is correct, there may be discrepancies in part/accessory numbers and prices due to monthly manufacturer updates.
- If there is a price difference you will be notified by email or phone of the changes before we process your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
By using this site, you signify your assent to our Privacy Statement, Policies as well as Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use our site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time.
Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes.
The accuracy and reliability of the content on this site is not guaranteed. The content from or through this site is provided "as is" and all warranties, either express or implied are disclaimed including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. We assume no liability for any errors, bugs, viruses, omissions, or other problems with the content on this site. To the fullest extent of the law, we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever with respect to the content on this site or the materials, information and functions made by accessible by the software used or accessed through BuyGMPartsDirect.com, for any products or services or hypertext links to third party sites, or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through this site or any further linked site. We do not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to this site, and operation of this site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event are we liable for any special or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the services on this site or this site's programs, software or printed materials, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DISCLAIMER / DESTINATION CONTROL STATEMENT
The destination Control Statement (DCS) must be entered on the invoice and on the bill of lading, air waybill, or other export control document that accompanies the shipment from its point of origin in the United States to the ultimate consignee or end-user abroad. The person responsible for preparation of those documents is responsible for entry of the DCS. THe DCS is required for all exports from the United States of items on the Commerce Control list that are not classified as EAR99, unless the export may be made under License Exception BAG or GFT )(see part 740 of the EAR). At a minimum, the DCS must state:
"These commodities, technology or software were exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to the U.S, law is prohibited."
Source: Export Administration Regulations. Export Clearance Requirements Part 758.6, page 8. August 6, 2007
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are also agreeing to the rest of our policies: Shipping, Return, and Privacy