- No refunds after 10 days and without your invoice.
- If your order does NOT include the VIN, there will be no returns or exchanges on the parts ordered!
- No returns on electrical, special ordered parts, used, installed, modified, tried and accessory parts.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee for all returns or order cancellations after the items have arrived at our warehouse and are waiting to be shipped.
- Charges for shipping and handling are not refundable.
- Please contact us at 678-717-1089 or email email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number prior to returning any merchandise. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
- Parts must be returned for inspection prior to any credit being issued.
- Parts must be returned in the original, unopened, undamaged packaging and be accompanied by a copy of proof of purchase invoice. All shipments must be prepaid.
- COD shipments will be refused.
- If these requirements are NOT met, parts will be either scrapped or returned to you at your expense.
- If your order is cancelled, your credit card will not have been charged. Thank you.
TO PROCESS A RETURN
- Log in and click the order status icon located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the order number for the item that is being returned.
- In the next screen, click the "Return Item" link and choose a reason for the return from the drop-down menu.
- We will then send you a Return Authorization number.
- Write this number visibly on the outside of the package.
- Please include either the original packing slip or the item order number with the return.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use Insured Parcel Post.
- A credit will be issued when we have received the part and verified that its condition is acceptable.